Join Accountancy Europe and our event partners Toppan Merrill and Workiva for our 3rd European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) in practice webinar.
We will hear success stories from the first-year ESEF implementation in Italy and Luxembourg. Assurance concerns will be at the heart of our discussion. We will also focus on connecting ESEF and sustainability (digital) reporting. How can we learn from ESEF to apply the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)’s requirements?
Finally, experts will discuss how ESEF and CSRD fit into the bigger picture of digitising EU capital markets information.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from experts in digital interconnected reporting!
Webinar speakers (scroll down for the programme):
- Ambrose Murray, Director, EMEIA Public Policy, EY
- Andromeda Wood, Vice President, Workiva
- Bartek Czajka, Director, Toppan Merrill
- Francesca Amatimaggio, Partner, EY-Italy
- Jon Rowden, Director, PwC-UK
- Mael Garo, Partner, Deloitte-Luxembourg
- Rene Van Der Meij, Co-Chair of ESG Working Group, XBRL-Europe
- Richard Bössen, ESRS Digitalisation Expert, EFRAG (on secondment from AMANA consulting)
- Ronald van Langen, Senior Manager, KPMG-Netherlands
- Willem Geijtenbeek, Vice-Chair, Corporate Reporting Policy Group, Accountancy Europe
About Toppan Merrill – Providing SaaS Solutions coupled with Global Expertise for Regulatory Disclosure and iXBRL
For over 50 years, Toppan Merrill has helped issuers manage their regulatory disclosure requirements, and are proud to have been at the forefront of the XBRL/iXBRL initiative since 2009. Our XBRL experts are the trusted advisors and consultants for companies, their auditors and regulators on the ESEF mandate to ensure successful, on-time and accurate filings.
Workiva is a world leading cloud platform for transparent reporting.
The platform is positioned to address the biggest ESG reporting challenges. It provides a single source of truth for structured and unstructured data, ensuring consistency at all times. It simplifies, unifies, and future-proofs sustainability reporting so it meets regulatory requirements, addresses stakeholder concerns, optimises workflows and transparently demonstrates the ESG credentials.