30 March 2010 (00:00 - 00:00)Add to my calendar
On Tuesday 30 March 2010, FEE facilitated a meeting of the European Auditing Standard Setters in its Offices. The event focused on one main topic being ISA implementation.
Presentations and other documents are now available.
01. Update from the European Commission by Jean-Philippe Rabine, Auditing, Internal Market Directorate General and EC Public Consultation on the adoption of ISAs and Translation and implementation of Clarified ISAs
02. Genesis of the IAASB Clarity Project by James Gunn, IAASB Technical Director
03. ISA implementation challenges in a small European Union (EU) Member State, by Meta Duhovnik, Slovenian Institute of Auditors
04. ISA implementation ‘roadmap’ by Diana Hillier, IAASB Deputy Chair and practitioner
05. Lessons learnt from 2005 and current UK ISA implementation by Martyn Jones, Audit Technical Partner, Deloitte UK
06. ISA implementation and training in the Netherlands, Peter Eimers, representing NIVRA (Dutch Auditing Standard Setter)
07. Documentation and proportionality issues relating to SMEs, APB Practice Note 26 by Jon Grant, Technical Director APB (Practice Note)
08. Documentation and proportionality issues relating to SMEs, APB Practice Note 26 by Jon Grant, Technical Director APB (Summary of presentation)