The need for SMEs to digitalise is more pressing than ever, especially since the Covid-19 crisis began. While some SMEs are advancing with digitalisation, many are struggling and lagging behind.
Join us at this webinar to learn:
- What are the main obstacles to digitalisation?
- How can accountants support SME digitalisation efforts?
- What can policy-makers do to help?
- Baubre Murray, FCA & CPA, Director, DM Consulting Ltd
- Heather Smith, Founder, ANISE Consulting
- Cyril Degrilart, Professional accountant, Degrilart SARL
- Artur Romanek, Policy Officer on SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Alessandro Solidoro, Chair of Accountancy Europe’s SME team