Watch the webinar’s recording:
In this webinar, Accountancy Europe will bring together experts from banking, small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), accounting and policy-making backgrounds to share their thoughts on what concrete measures could help SMEs get on the path towards a more sustainable future.
SMEs are facing strong expectations to make their business models more sustainable. EU and national legislation, such as on sustainability reporting and due diligence, will impact SMEs both directly and indirectly through ‘trickle-down’ demands from larger businesses, banks and the public sector. In parallel, consumers, investors and new generations expect businesses of all sizes to align with society’s sustainability ambitions.
Everyone recognises that SMEs must be taken into account and supported, but there are relatively little details on what SMEs actually need. Join us for this discussion!
- Jesper Esman Andersen, Head of Consulting, Roesgaard
- Luc Hendrickx, Director, SMEUnited
- Jean-François Pons, Associate, Alphalex-Consult
- Valérie Derambure, Director for ESG, Groupe BPCE and member of the Sustainability Reporting & Audit working group, European Association of Cooperative Banks (EACB)
- Ondřej Kovařík (RE/Czech Republic), MEP, member of the SME Intergroup
- Opening remarks: Olivier Boutellis-Taft, CEO, Accountancy Europe
- Moderator: Noémi Robert, Director, Accountancy Europe