Many small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) face practical challenges in their digital transition, especially in building up their cyber resilience. Yet they play a major role to achieve an EU sustainable digitalised society.
Join our webinar to discuss the challenges SMEs face in this key area. Experts will discuss:
- reinforcement measures
- legislative impact, e.g. the Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive 2
- SMEs’ accountants’ roles in cyber risk management
- Gert de Fluiter, Partner, Schuiteman Audit & Assurance
- Federico Pierucci, Project Manager, European Digital SME Alliance
- Han Veldwijk, CEO, Lupasafe
- Boryana Hristova-Ilieva, Legal Officer, European Commission, the Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CNECT), Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy
- Moderator: Paul Gisby, Director, Accountancy Europe
Programme coming soon.